Designed by ESA, The Gibson Residences will replace the former Gibson Guitar property on Church Street. Once completed, The Gibson Residences will further activate the Church Street Viaduct, along with Asurion, Amazon and a popular intersection of the Gulch.
There haven’t been any new permit filings since late 2019. Nevertheless, here is the quick rundown and “Now & Next” photo comparisons until more information materializes:
- What’s Now: Valley Arts Guitar(Closed)/Parking Lot
- What’s Next: Mixed-Use Development
- Location: 1117 Church Street
- Developer: Flank Management LP
- Architect: ESa – All Rendering Credits via ESa
- Capacity: 380 Residential Units, Amenities & Retail
- Status: Pending
- Cost: $21Million Real Estate Transaction
View looking West on the Church Street Viaduct.
View looking South towards Pins Mechanical From Church Street Viaduct.
View looking South towards the 1200 Broadway Tower.
Intersection of 12 Ave. N & Grundy Street, near QNTM Fit Life.
View looking West Towards The Gossett, next to Pins Mechanical.
Be sure to follow NashvilleNowNext.Com for more on this and other developments in and around Nashville.