Hagan & Hamilton is a planned mixed-use development situated on multiple parcels in Wedgewood Houston. A request for final site plan approval was filed with Metro, which prompted the preliminary renderings. Once approved we should start to see more activity at the Hagan & Hamilton site.
Designed by EOA, Hagan & Hamilton is a multi-family development with a small retail component. The development consists of three building structures and includes a pool, parking structure, and units with direct access to & from the street. Building 1, in the image above, will house the retail component facing Hamilton Street. Here is the quick rundown:
Hagan & Hamilton
- What’s Now: Queen’s Tree Surgery Inc.
- What’s Next: Mixed-Use Development
- Developer: Proffitt Dixon Partners
- Location: 625 Hamilton Avenue
- Capacity: 220 Residential Units, 5000 sqft Retail/Flex Space/ 263 Parking Spaces
- Architect EOA
- Status: Design Development / Zoning
- Cost: * Multiple Parcels: Located within a Qualified Opportunity Zone.
Here are a few slide comparison photos of what’s now and next.
View Looking Southeast At The Intersection Of Hagan & Hamilton Streets.
View Looking West On Moore Avenue.
View At The Top Hagan Along Moore Avenue.
View Looking South Along Hagan Street.
Be sure to check back for more updates on this and other Nashville Area developments.