Hagan & Hamilton is a planned mixed-use development situated on multiple parcels in Wedgewood Houston. A request for final site plan approval was filed with Metro, which prompted the preliminary renderings. Once approved we should start to see more activity at the Hagan & Hamilton site.
Designed by EOA, Hagan & Hamilton is a multi-family development with a small retail component. The development consists of three building structures and includes a pool, parking structure, and units with direct access to & from the street. Building 1, in the image above, will house the retail component facing Hamilton Street. Here is the quick rundown:
Hagan & Hamilton
- What’s Now: Queen’s Tree Surgery Inc.
- What’s Next: Mixed-Use Development
- Developer: Proffitt Dixon Partners
- Location: 625 Hamilton Avenue
- Capacity: 220 Residential Units, 5000 sqft Retail/Flex Space/ 263 Parking Spaces
- Architect EOA
- Status: Design Development / Zoning
- Cost: * Multiple Parcels: Located within a Qualified Opportunity Zone.
Here are a few slide comparison photos of what’s now and next.
View Looking Southeast At The Intersection Of Hagan & Hamilton Streets.
View Looking West On Moore Avenue.
View Looking South Along Hagan Street.
Be sure to check back for more updates on this and other Nashville Area developments.