Albion in the Gulch is a new 20-story development located in Nashville’s Gulch. Designed by HPA, Albion In the Gulch is setting a new standard for architecture along this stretch of Division street. The architecture provides a sense of continuity and flow with its radial edges & curved glass. The building commands attention and makes a statement as it adds to the evolving Nashville Skyline. Here is the updated quick rundown:
- What’s Now: Laydown Yard
- What’s Next: Multi-Family Development
- Developer: Albion Residential
- Capacity: 415 Apartments, Retail & Parking
- Status: Under Construction: Clark Construction
- Architect: HP Architects
- Location: 645 Division Street (Map Link)
- $15 Million Land Deal
According to Albion Residential, this one-of-a-kind community will offer a mix of studio, 1, and 2bedroom apartments as well as 3 bedroom 2-story penthouses; all with the highest-end interiors in Nashville. It will also feature a coffee shop in the lobby and rooftop pool with a tiki bar on the 20th floor with unmatched views of downtown Nashville. Other state of the art amenities will include:
- Fitness center with a cross fit room & treatment room.
- Dog spa & indoor dog run.
- Golf simulator room.
- Over 15,000 SF of outdoor space with a performance area.
- Putting green.
- Grilling stations.
- Rooftop lounge with a karaoke bar & comedy stage.