Parke West is a mixed-use development located at the gateway of West End Avenue and I-440. The Development mix consists of multi-family units and a dual-branded hotel which caps below grade parking. The two-tower design is anchored by 19,000 square feet of retail along Murphy Road and an outdoor courtyard creating a unique gathering space. Here is the quick rundown:
- What’s Now: Previously Fifth Third Bank
- What’s Next: Mixed-Use Development
- Developer: GBT Realty Corp
- Location: 100/110 Murphy Road
- Capacity: 210 Residential Units*, 172 Hotel Rooms, 19,000 SF Retail, Amenities, & Parking
- Status: Under Construction – Hoar Construction
- Cost: $7.2 Million Real Estate Transaction
Here are a few slide compare photos of what’s Now & Next.
View looking North on Murphy Road.
View looking West on Murphy Road.
Aerial view of the central plaza along Murphy Road.
The development is permitted as 3 building components which consist of the following:
- Component 1 -Below grade parking,
- Component 2- Residential Tower,
- Component 3 – Hotel tower.
The main plaza primarily faces Murphy Road while access into the parking garage faces Murphy court. There is also a separate access alley adjacent to I-440.
The Residential Tower – Component 2
The Hotel Tower – Component 3
- 172 total keys – 96 Hilton Garden Inn Rooms & 76 Home2 Rooms
- Rooftop pool
- Lobby bar and restaurant
- Approximately 4,000 square feet of flexible meeting space
I am in the process of making enhancements to the Nashville Now Next viewer experience. As a result, content will be lite over the next couple of weeks. I am currently editing, learning new software, & networking around the city to expand the site’s content offerings. I am excited to start rolling out some of these enhancements next week. Thanks for sticking with me as viewership continues to grow. I wish I could get it out faster, however, I also have a full time Career which I love. Be sure to subscribe in the meantime to receive Blog post updates directly to your email. Thanks!