A preliminary site plan application was filed last week to rezone from RS10 to SP zoning for 301 Ben Allen Road and adjacent parcels. The 10-acre property is sandwiched between Dickerson Pike and Ellington Parkway in East Nashville. If approved, the SP would Permit the 245-unit, trail-oriented development currently named Ben Allen Apartments.
It’s also worth noting that this project boasts a Nashville Strong Development Team:
- Developer: The Clear Blue Company – Franklin, TN
- Engineer: Alfred Benesch & Company – Nashville TN
- Architect: EOA- Nashville, TN
- Landscape Architect: Hawkins Partners – Nashville, TN
Ben Allen Apartments
The enlarged image above shows the development trail network shown in gray. According to the plan, some of the Trail Amenities along the primary trail & site improvements will include the following:
- A Trailhead near each end of the primary trail.
- A min. of one pet waste dispenser every 1/4 mile of primary trail.
- A water fountain serving people & pets.
- One bike repair station.
- Tree save areas
- Artwork along the Greenways Trail
- Dog Park
- Multi-purpose lawn
The two images below provide conceptual insight into the design direction for the apartments and amenities.
Be sure to subscribe for more on this and other developments in and around Nashville!