This post has been updated.
Situated between Patterson & State Streets, 1600 Patterson is a new residential development. Designed by Housing Studio & Kiser Vorgin Design, the development will offer studio, 1 and 2-bedroom apartments within two buildings. The Project will also feature a host of amenities, including a sky lounge with city views in both buildings, a fitness facility, a swimming pool with a bar, canopy, and firepit. Here is the quick rundown:
1600 Patterson Street:
- What’s Now: Vacant Lot
- What’s Next: Residential Development
- Developer: Woodfield Development
- Capacity: 292 Apartments, Parking Structure & 12,000 sf of Amenities
- Status: Under Construction – R.C. Matthews
- Location: 1600 Patterson Street
- Cost: $11.7 MIllion Real Estate Transaction – Source Nashville Business Journal
The images below document the construction progress from December 2020 to April 2021. This view is at the corner of State Street & McMillin Street.
The images below are along the South-end of McMillin Street.
The images in this view are along the North-end Mcmillin Street.
Here is the view along Patterson Street.
Be sure to subscribe for more on this and other developments in and around Nashville.