A request for final site plan was submitted for (4) parcels located along Jefferson Street. Once approved, the permit will make way for the proposed 25, 4-story townhomes. The site is bordered by Rev. Enoch Jones BLVD on the North and Jefferson Street on the South. The site plan below is the proposed layout of the 25 homes per Metro Documents.
The site is currently occupied by vacant commercial use buildings. However, there are businesses and other development along this stretch of Jefferson street. The homes fronting Jefferson street will extend the pedestrian activation from nearby homes. Vehicular access is located on Rev. Enoch Jones BLVD. Here’s the quick rundown.
1020 Jefferson Avenue
- What’s Now: Vacant Commercial Uses
- What’s Next: Multi-Family Development
- Developer: Split Rock Development / Gremada RE LLC
- Architect: Tarl Larocco Designs
- Civil: Dale & Associates
- Location: 1029 Jefferson Street
- Capacity 25 Townhomes w/ Parking
The slide show below shows the proposed elevations of the front, back, and side of the homes. Overall, the homes feature 4-levels and a covered carport. Some of the other proposed features include:
- Study/Bedroom with attached full Bath on the Ground Level
- The Living, Dining & Kitchen spans the 2nd level
- Owner’s Suite & 2nd Bedroom with attached full bath and on the 3rd Level
- Rooftop Deck, Entertainment Room and 3rd Bedroom with attached full Bath
Be sure to check back for more on this and other developments in and around Nashville!