Accent Nolensville is a new multifamily development located near the Nashville Fairgrounds. The development will activate Nolensville road and set a precedent as the 1st major multi-family development fronting Nolensville pike within 3 miles of the major thoroughfare. Here’s the quick rundown:
- What’s Now: Previously Vacant Lot
- What’s Next: Residential Development
- Developer: Westplan Investors
- Architect: Poole & Poole Architecture
- Interior Architect: Focus Design Interiors
- Landscape: Catalyst Design Group
- Location: 2165 Nolensville Pike
- Capacity: 236 Units, Amenities, & Parking
- Status: Under Construction – Hardaway
Proposed exterior materials consists of brick veneer, cement panels, metal panels, mesh & picket style railings. The site is landscaped throughout and the majority of surface parking will use pervious surfaces.
Accent Nolensville consists of 236-units within two 4-story buildings with basements. Building amenities include club and fitness rooms, conference rooms, a recording studio, and a sky lounge on the top floor. Outdoor amenities include a pool, fire pits, grill stations, and dog park.
Here are a few photos of the ongoing construction progress at Accent Nolensville.
Be sure to subscribe for more on this and other Developments In & Around Nashville!