The Sterling At Nashville West is a new multifamily development fronting Charlotte Pike in Nashville West. The development will feature 1, 2, & 3-Bedroom apartments with parking and amenities.
The site is located across the street from the recently completed Novell Nashville West. It is also located on the Charlotte Pike retail corridor. Here’s the quick rundown:
- What’s Now: Vacant Site
- What’s Next: Multi-Family Residential
- Developer: Front Street Partners
- Architect: Smith Gee Studios
- Civil/Landscape: Catalyst Design Group
- Location: 7114 Charlotte Pike
- Capacity: 303 Residential Units, Amenities & Parking
- Status: Under Construction
Overall, Sterling Nashville West consists of 5 multifamily buildings. 4 of the 5 buildings line the perimeter of the development, and 2 front Charlotte Pike. Amenities include a substantial pool deck, club room, and fitness center. There are also enclosed parking garages featured on the site.
The images below display the current construction progress of Sterling Nashville West.
Be sure to subscribe for more on this and other Developments In and Around Nashville!