Located near the split between Ashland City Hwy & Clarksville Pike, a new mixed-use development is in the works. A request for final site plan was recently submitted for multiple parcels along Clarksville Pike. Once approved, the application would permit the 250-unit mixed-use development on the 3.59-acre site. The request was made by Kimley-Horn on behalf of the Owner.
This project is part of a 3 Phase Specific plan which was rezoned back in 2019. The plan included 3 zones which entails a mix of multifamily buildings, townhomes, and retail. The 250-unit development included in this request is in Zone 1. Here’s the quick rundown:
Clarksville Pike SP
- What’s Now: Wooded Site
- What’s Next: Mixed Use Development
- Developer: Nashville JV LLC
- Location: 3720 Clarksville Pike
- Architect: Southeast Venture
- Civil: Kimley-Horn
- Geotech: S&ME Inc
- Capacity: 250 units, 405 Parking Spaces & Amenities
Overall, the development includes a mix of 1, 2, & 3-bedroom units along with 4,000 SF of retail space. The building will feature a fitness center along with a pool and green space. Site improvements include sidewalks along Clarksville Pike as well as within the property limits. There is also a new tree canopy along the sidewalks.
The final site plan submitted for Zone 1 has a few modifications from the approved SP; some of the changes include:
- A reduction in the number of proposed units from 400 to 250.
- A change in site layout from 5 buildings with with ground floor retail and surface parking to 1 larger building with a shared garage and larger amenities.
The development is scheduled for the 3/10/22 Metro Planning Agenda. Be sure to subscribe for more on this and other Developments In & Around Nashville.