GBT Realty unveiled the amenity package for Eden House, a new luxury mixed-use condo development. Eden House is located at 2025 Richard Jones Road in the Green Hills neighborhood in Nashville.
Designed by Gresham Smith with interior design by LYNE Interiors, the new project is set to rise 16-stories and will offer 92 luxury residences. Eden House will include a variety of 1, 2, and 3-bedroom residences priced from $700,000 to over $4M. Residences will range in size from 912 square feet to over 2900 square feet.
Unveiled now for the first time the amenity package will include:
- 24-hour concierge service
- Co-working lounge and meeting rooms
- Communal lounge and bar
- Billiards room
- Chef’s Kitchen & Tasting Room:
- Wine tasting room and chef’s kitchen. Local wine shops or guest vintners can provide sommelier services and oversee tastings for special events.
- Wine and bourbon lockers
- Chef’s kitchen with Thermador and Wolf appliances
- Steam Room
- Modern Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- Golf Simulator
- Dog wash with grooming stations
- Outdoor yoga and fitness deck
- Guest Suite
- Package receiving and storage
- 5th Floor great lawn featuring outdoor cabanas, lounge and activity areas
- Rooftop pool
“We wanted to design something custom, original, and warm, elevating the design of common areas and inviting a sense of community amongst residents. Eden House’s amenity spaces feature black walnut wood flooring in a custom patina that is all locally sourced, custom light fixtures, white oak wall paneling, and rich hues and visual textures throughout that are befitting of the grandness of this property.”Lynley Hammes, with LYNE Interiors.
Sales are handled by Compass, tap (Here) for details. For previous coverage on Eden House, click the banner below.
Be sure to subscribe for more on this and other Developments In & Around Nashville!