It is with great excitement that I express my sincerest gratitude thanks to EVERYONE for supporting me and my mission to redefine the future of development news and information. Your support has been a beacon of light in unknown territory, and I truly thank you.
Every like, subscription, personal note or invitation to meet has been a source of courage that has propelled me to where I am today. I also wanted to provide a special thanks to the Prime Event Sponsor KCI, the Gold Event Sponsor CMR Roofing, Curt Revelette Owner of The Rutledge, and to my Ground Floor sponsors for your financial support and vote of confidence.
More than 200 CRE Professionals joined me for the official launch of NashvilleNowNext & CityNowNext last Tuesday. The event served as a ceremonial launch as this is the first full year as a Real Estate Media Company. Following the event I could not have been more excited about the possibilities to partner with the CRE community.
Grow With City Now Next!
Experience-based needs include the following:
- Flexible website hosting service with large server capacity.
- App Developer (TV & Mobile)
- Patent Attorney
- Content Creation Services (Up-and-coming or US-based Small Business)
If you’d like to be a guest writer or photographer feel free to reach out using the let’s connect function on NashvilleNowNext. No experience is needed; I taught myself everything including building the website so long as you have a wiliness to learn you’ve met the first requirement.
1. One Website All Cities – The biggest change will be the migration of NashvilleNowNext.com to CITYNOWNEXT.com. I am soft launching the website over the next few weeks for you to explore and provide feedback. There are some exciting features along the way. I will gradually daylight the current NashvilleNowNext site – the full site with added features will eventually migrate over. More details to follow at the event.
2. Other Cities – My plan to build up content in other cities will be though current and new sponsors. I am looking at cities where views are already generating and preliminarily includes Florida, North Carolina, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Louisiana, DC, Chicago, & Texas. This is neither the complete list nor is there any particular priority at this time, with the exception of Huntsville. This will be a gradual process as CityNowNext scales over time.
3. The New Homepage has become more interactive and will become even more dynamic over time. Here are some of the new features:
- The Top Development News section now displays original, exclusive, and upcoming stories that are in the queue to be published. Given the depth of coverage, use of graphics in stories, and accuracy checks from sources; City Now Next doesn’t publish news the minute it drops. The new feature allows you to see what’s coming over the next two weeks and changes daily. This feature will be offered through interactive images and short reads to give you the quick facts until the full story is published.
- The short reads will also help to ensure developer confidence that stories aren’t reporting more than actually exists. It will also inform readers who use CityNowNext as a lead generation resource by providing a the key components to learn more prior to the full story.
- Site Menu – Some of the features within the site menu have moved. The biggest move is the “Choose Your City” function. This will allow you to go directly to a city and read its categorized news stories. The Nashville Page is now live, the Huntsville page will go Live in the Spring.
- Campus Now Next – Similar to city news, CampusNowNext will feature categorized news stories from Higher Education & K-12 projects across the country. There will also be an emphasis on highlighting real estate activity HBCUs.
The new site will allow for greater exposure for firms looking to maximize their marketing efforts. This includes more options to choose the type of exposure that works for you. The biggest change to sponsorships will be your ability to add on the services you need. I’m hosting a Sponsor Info session in a couple of weeks to demonstrate the possibilities. Be sure to reach out if interested.
Ads – The new site will put an emphasis on Integrated promotions in lieu of traditional ads. Integrated promotions are intended to provide readers more information than they would from a typical static ad; it offers great exposure for the advertiser. If you subscribe to NashvilleNowNext, be sure to keep an eye out for the invitation to subscribe to CityNowNext.com – I am working out a few subscription options that will be available soon on CityNowNext.
Here’s a link to the new site!