Construction activities are well underway at ‘Haven at the Gulch’, a new residential development near Downtown Nashville. The three-story concrete pedestal parking garage appears to be substantially complete. Wall framing activities have commenced on the next 8 floors of residential using the Prescient framing system. Here’s the quick rundown:
- What’s Now: Myers Flooring Building (Light-Industrial)
- What’s Next: Residential Development
- Developer: Guefen Development Co
- Capacity: 299 Apartments, 3 level Parking Deck
- Status: Under Construction – MW Builders
- Location: 641 Division Street
Project amenities will include a large interior courtyard with an infinity edge pool built atop the parking garage. It’s located above the Haven Signage in the image below. A large curtain wall will also allow natural light to filter into the community amenity space according to MW Builders. The project is slated for completion in 2022.
Here are a few slide compare images of Haven At the Gulch. This view is at the top of the Division StreetBridge.
This view is also along the Division Street bridge.
The view below is from the Interstate.
Be sure to check back for more on this and other Developments in and around Nashville!