Silo Studios, the 72,000 SF retail & office complex, is now nearly 60% leased. The adaptive reuse development is located in The Nations at 1610 54th Ave. Southeast Venture acquired the asset last July and is handling the leasing in partnership with Ryan Moses.
Silo Studios is a central component of the 38-acre Silo Bend community, which was master-planned by Southeast Venture. The former lumber mill is joined by two condominium buildings, a multifamily development with ground-floor retail and 49 single-family and townhomes.
As of the date of this article there are about 30,000 square feet of creative office and retail space still available for lease. Amenities include an outdoor courtyard with gathering spaces, sitting steps, and ample parking. It is walkable distance to many of the neighborhood’s restaurants, coffee shops, breweries, and other retail options.
“We’re proud of the array of tenants that we’ve signed in less than a year since acquiring the complex,” said Southeast Venture Principal Lee White. “We still have some great spaces open that can be upfit for creative office, retail and food & beverage users, as well as an opportunity for a patio and beer garden. Businesses here are setting up in one of the most dynamic urban neighborhoods in Nashville, which boasts thriving residential growth and many of the city’s best dining and drinking spots.”
Current office tenants include:
- Specialty Dental Brands, a niche support organization focused on building a network of specialty dental practices. It is the largest office tenant, anchoring Silo Studios.
- Onsite Workshops, which operates a 250-acre campus hosting emotional health and wellness programs.
- Center For Nonprofit Management, a support organization for nonprofits.
Current retail tenants include:
- F-45 Training, a fitness gym that was the first tenant to lease space in Silo Studios.
- UrbanSweat, an infrared sauna & cold plunge studio.
- Slay Bae, a high-end hair salon.
Be sure to subscribe for more on this and other Developments In & Around Nashville!
Pingback: Silo Studios in The Nations Is Almost 60% Leased | Southeast Venture